1. Eligibility: The Free Figma Prototype Contest (the "Contest") is open to all LinkedIn users. No purchase is necessary to participate. The contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. How to Enter: Participation is free. Contest participants are required to fill out their name, email, and a short description of their app idea through the official contest entry form provided. Entries must be submitted via the provided form before the contest deadline.
3. Contest Period: The contest will begin on 02.10.2023 and end on 08.10.2023. All entries must be submitted by 08.10.2023 to be eligible for the contest.
4. Winner Selection: The winner will be selected by votes from our LinkedIn community. Each contest participant has an equal chance of winning. The entry with the most votes at the end of the contest period will be declared the winner.
5. Prize: The winner will receive a fully clickable Figma prototype of their app idea, created by our team at no cost.
6. Winner Announcement: The winner will be announced on 11.10.2023 via a LinkedIn post and will also be contacted via email. The winner will be required to respond to the winner notification email within two days to claim the prize. If the winner does not respond within the specified time, an alternate winner may be selected.
8. Publicity: By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to allow the use of their name and likeness for promotional purposes without further compensation, except where prohibited by law.
9. Disclaimer: This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with LinkedIn. Participants are providing their information to Eagle IT Solutions DOOEL and not to LinkedIn.
10. Contact: For any questions regarding the contest, please contact Eagle IT Solutions at firstname.lastname@example.org or +389 71 844 122.
By participating in this contest, participants acknowledge that they have read, understood, and agree to abide by these Official Rules.